Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal (an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor, if applicable).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document format. Please ensure that all citations in the text correspond to the provided files. Additionally, include Graphical Abstracts/Highlights files where applicable.
- Obtain permission for the use of copyrighted material from various sources, including the Internet.
- Please provide statements on all conflicts of interest related to this manuscript, even if the authors have no interests to declare.
All manuscripts published in Annali Italiani di Chirurgia are copyrighted by Annali Italiani di Chirurgia and are freely available to read. Currently, Annali Italiani di Chirurgia has begun adopting CC-BY 4.0, granting third parties the right to freely use most articles, provided that the integrity of the content is maintained and proper attribution to the original author, citation details, and journal are correctly identified. Generally, permission is not required for the majority of content (including text, graphics, tables, multimedia content, and any other material) to reuse or reproduce content from Annali Italiani di Chirurgia. However, in certain cases, permission may be required for specific materials. For inquiries regarding permission, please contact the Editorial Office.