Data Sharing Policy
Data availability statements contribute to enhancing the transparency and replicability of research, as well as increasing the visibility of valuable evidence generated or collected during the research process.
Therefore, we encourage all submissions to Annali Italiani di Chirurgia to explicitly provide detailed data availability statements. If there are ethical, legal, or business restrictions preventing the sharing of this data, these limitations should be clearly described in the statement. Know more about the Data Sharing Policy.
Examples for Consideration:
- The raw/processed data generated and/or analyzed during the current study are available in the [NAME] repository, [PERSISTENT WEB LINK TO DATASETS].
- All data points generated or analyzed during this study are included in this article and there are no further underlying data necessary to reproduce the results.
- The raw/processed generated and/or analyzed during the current study are not publicly available due to [REASON WHY DATA ARE NOT PUBLIC], but they are available from the [corresponding author/data access committee] upon reasonable request.
- The data that support the findings of this study are available from [THIRD PARTY NAME] but restrictions apply to the availability of these data, which were used under license for the current study and so are not publicly available. Data are however available from the authors upon reasonable request and with permission of [THIRD PARTY NAME].
- The raw/processed used and/or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Data sharing is not applicable as no data were generated or analyzed.